Why do I provide individual public speaking training?
I am Magda Kern-Fiałkowska. I work as a trainer and mentor for TEDx Warsaw and TEDxZurich speakers. I also help, among others, lawyers, vocalists, actors, lecturers and business people in preparation for their speeches in front of hundreds of people in the audience, as well as in conducting small meetings or presentations.
For many years I worked on controlling the stage fright that kept me awake at night. I have always wondered how to manage the internal critic, not to worry about the opinion of others, and how to build a real sense of confidence on stage. Now I know the answer.
Recently, I have given countless interviews, which made me aware of the importance of confidence in front of the camera. Having been involved in music since the age of 10, I know how stressful it can be to present to a wider audience. I studied music in cello and jazz vocal classes in the first and second grade of music school and right from the beginning I was faced with stage fright. After years of performing at many concerts, festivals and workshops and being the only Polish woman in a musical about Cuba, I have learned not only how to manage my stress, but also to turn the stage into a safe environment where I thrive.
I am an ICF accredited coach at PCC level and I operate two successful businesses. By combining my business and music experience, I can guide you through the process of changing direction towards your dreams. Based on my vast stage experience, I have gained the ability to provide adequate tools and methods of coaching that will support your development.
My self-development and education
Warsaw School of Economics – specialisation in HR Management
Postgraduate studies in life & business coaching at the Wyższa Szkoła im. Bogdan Jański.
Szkoła Wyższa Psychologii Społecznej – psychology (in progress)
Accreditation of the International ICF Certification Organization at PCC level
University of Warsaw – 1st and 2nd degree of “Train the Trainer” course.
Polish Mediation Center – first degree mediator course.
NOVO Business Coach Professional Study – accreditation course at the ICC PCC level
Music School – jazz vocal
• Head of Speakers and mentor in TEDxWarsaw. Mentor in TEDxZurich.
• Individual work on presentations with lawyers, management, musicians, students, etc.
• Conduction and design of training in the areas of time management, interpersonal communication, public speaking, brand building and negotiations.
• Corporate experience in the Recruitment and Training Department at Skanska S.A. and Emmerson.
• Co-owner and HR Director at Fenomeno sp. z o.o. I manage up to 100 people in a season. The company deals with, among others, employee coaching, training, development programs, recruitment and coordinating the work of teams. Operation of three successful companies for the last six years – Mały Geniusz, Salon Przytulania and Sztuka Wystąpień.
• Business coaching for management in medium and large companies and corporations in IT, law, construction and marketing. Topics covered include all aspects of business such as management style, change management, soft skills, and work-life balance.
• Previous clients include: De Lage Landen, law firms, Techem SA, mLeasing sp.z o.o., Biovico, P&G, SGGW, Tadam.